concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste;
"the aesthetic faculties"
"an aesthetic person"
"the illustrations made the book an aesthetic success"
- ESTHETICAL DESIGN OF XI'AN FASHITE AUTOMOBILE TRANSMISSION CO. LTD.
- Usually health-conscious adults who care about their esthetical look.
- Steel box continuous curved beam with its big span, little section, esthetical sculpt, is adopted generally by municipal projects.
- Only sitting room is filled with esthetical taste life can go as good as enjoyment, filled with vital force.
- It is the historical request to apply esthetical edification in physical education.
- A research outline for the categories in music esthetical area is thus presented.