- Some words are really too esoteric for this dictionary.
- Belonging to or reserved for a small, select group; esoteric.
秘密的属于一个挑选出来的小群人的; 专为其保留的; 秘传的
- This Compilation collects all the most important scriptures, nearly 500 kinds, of Chinese Esoteric School, in the periodic order of the Eclectic Esotericism and Pure Esotericism.
- Highly technical or esoteric language.
- Kinda esoteric and very, very bright.
- Instructed in esoteric knowledge.
Something..beside which all older religious notions would appear..an esotericism as shallow as the whispered secrets of children.出自： R. Adams