- The straight-line method allocates an equal portion of depreciation expense to each period of the asset's useful life.
- Divide one piece into 3 equal portions.
- Chickens are lean. A4- ounce roasted chicken leg contains26.5 calories and15.4 grams of fat, compared to as much as38.9. calories and30 grams of fat for an equal portion of steak.
- If all our misfortunes are laid in one common heap, whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart.
- If all our misfortunes were laid in one common heap, whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be content to take their own and depart.
- To divide (something) into two equal portions or parts.