raise to a higher energy level;
"excite the atoms"
cause to be alert and energetic;
"Coffee and tea stimulate me"
"This herbal infusion doesn't stimulate"
- Whether it will energise diplomats is less clear.
- The octogenarian leader said he will now visit districts to energise his party.
- It can be used to energise the plunger cylinder if the control voltage of the servo circuit has failed.
- Is a burst of interim management what your business needs to energise the workforce?
- They also claimed that the decisions in Iowa and Vermont would energise those opposed to same-sex marriages.
- The massaging and exfoliating actions energise the skin to boost circulation for a glowing healthy-looking complexion.