- [U]忍耐力 the power of enduring
the power to withstand hardship or stress;
"the marathon tests a runner's endurance"
a state of surviving; remaining alive
- She exhibited great powers of endurance during the climb.
- I honour endurance, perseverance, industry, talent.
- Her endurance of pain was incredible.
- She was outstanding where endurance was called for.
- He showed remarkable endurance throughout his illness.
- The endurance of the user on Internet normally very short.
- That long meeting this morning really tested my powers of endurance as it was so boring.
- Long-distance races are won by the runners with the greatest endurance.
- She reached the end of endurance.
- His cruelty is beyond endurance.
- They eventually completed the endurance tests.
- endurance of… 的忍耐力
Sermons of four hours' endurance.出自： L. M. Hawkins
This is why Byron's poetry had so little endurance in it.出自： M. Arnold