名词 emissary vein:
one of several connecting veins in the scalp and head that drain blood from sinuses in the dura mater to veins outside the skull
- The data demonstrated that the tunica albuginea has a strong restrictive ability to emissary veins.
- Abstract To study the relationship between the albuginea and the emissary veins the speed of liquid to run through the emissary veins was studied.
- emissary vein of foramen lacerum
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.
- She helps her mother when she is in the vein.