get off the ground;
"Who started this company?"
"We embarked on an exciting enterprise"
"I start my day with a good breakfast"
"We began the new semester"
"The afternoon session begins at 4 PM"
"The blood shed started when the partisans launched a surprise attack"
- A 10% service charge is added on to the bill.
- He signed his name on the cheque.
- He ventured on an ambitious project.
- She's absolutely set on publishing as a career.
- He embarked on a new enterprise.
- Do you know how to set about going on this work?
- embark on 上（船、飞机等）...