- There was si gnificant difference in electric injury, such as electric mark, electric burns, electric outlet and pathological changes of organs.
- Opacity in lens caused by penetrating injury, contusion, radiation injury as well as electric injury are called traumatic cataract.
- Case 2: A 34-year-old man who sustained a 220-V electrical injury without fall from height had a fracture of the right scapula.
- In VGH-Taipei, from Jan 1994 to Dec 1996, forty-two patients with non-arc type electrical injury admitted to burn unit were recruited.
- Objective To observe the effect of the early transplantation of double rectus abdominis musculo-cutaneous flaps on the repair of electrical injury of the wrist.
- Objective To sum up the clinical experience in the reparation of burn wounds with different types of skin flaps in patients with severe electrical injury.
electric log electric Electric current damage of bush electric remote test tachometer electric power transmission net electric - chemical technique electric arc furnace steel slag electric - installing project electric power monitoring meter electric potential distribution Electric Drive Two Sides Plough Electric power network analysis