- Electric flux, Gauss theorem of static electric field and its application.
- Gauss' Law establishes the relation between electric flux flowing out of a surface.
- Gauess's Law: the total outward electric flux through an closed surface is equal to the total charge enclosed by the surface.
- To analyze the performance of this new ESP,the electric field distribution formula is derived by Gaussian electric flux theorem and the superposition principle.
- Experimental Research on the Influence of Electric Flux on Concrete
- It's quite clear that the electric car is technically feasible.