- It said there was no evidence of systematic electoral fraud.
- Most Iranians believe electoral fraud has occurred on a massive scale.
- In May a constitutional tribunal created by the junta found the TRT guilty of electoral fraud and dissolved it.
- Eg This reduced the scope for electoral fraud and led to a smooth transfer of power.
- Now, after more than a week of massive street protests by defiant Iranians alleging electoral fraud, sentiment in Israel is shifting.
- Tone-deaf to the outrage in the West at the widespread electoral fraud, Mr Karzai has not even denounced those who cheated on his behalf.