- Single onrush begets contradictions, matching them is the election office in the capital.
- Tell an elected office your opinion on an issue.
- An officer of the election administration committee carries ballot boxes into an election office in Tokyo for counting of Japan's Upper House election.
- He had never held the elective office(= a position which is filled by election).
- Tang Dynasty hermit, is a commoner to wait before entering political stratum, but also scholars were dismissed from office after the first or after the election officer to wait.
- Bureau The duly elected officers of a Commission.