- MCCAIN: An election law just in the last few days.
- He was arrested on a charge of having infringed the Election Law.
- Shandong U's approach to voter nomination has not followed the Election Law.
- Shortly after the Iraq Iraqiparliament proved approved the new election law, President Barack Obama wentbefore reporters at the White House.
- Iraq's parliament adopted 22 provincial election law supporting the bill, but this bill was the Kurdish alliance to resist. Iraq's presidential council has veto the bill.
- The resolution also urges the Government of Ukraine to enforce the new election law impartially. In addition, the election result will indicate whether Ukraine is to continue with its democratic reform.