- The ageing population will give rise to a series of problems, including greater demand for elderly care services.
- Used as a strategic tool, ICT will promote safer, more accessible and efficient health and elderly care services.
- But the government is also struggling to find ways to put a brake on Japan's declining birthrate, which is essential to support elderly care.
- Assessors for personal care workers are registered nurses with substantial working or training experience in elderly care service.
- Results of this study indicate that the MEAP provides very useful indicators for assessing the quality of elderly care facilities in Taiwan, especially for nursing homes.
- Retired general plans to include financial income and expenditure, living arrangements and care of pre-planning, as well as the lives of the spouses of elderly care.