- A young man is not yet,an elder man is not at all.
- An elder man rented the big white house.
- A young man not yet, an elder man not at all.
- It looks as though the contractors and the elder men are just so, and fully understand each other.
- But yet he was reputed one of the wise men,that made answer to the question,when a man should marry,- A young man not yet,an elder man not at all.
- "One hundred and sixty-five dollars and sixty-three cents," the elder man replied, "delivery included.
elder elderleaf rodgersflower rhizome Elders can not tease sisters. Elderberry carlavirus Elderbery elder long-term care insurance Elders Suffering from Eye Diseases elder preganat and parturien women Elderberry Blossom Moistens dry skin elder isolated systolic hypertension elder patients with injury fractures Elder and younger Brothers-in-laws