- the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- a group of United States painters founded in 1907 and noted for their realistic depictions of sordid aspects of city life
- one of four playing cards in a deck with eight pips on the face
- being one more than seven
- I'm hardly functional if I don't get eight hours' sleep!
- You are restricted to eight liters of duty-free wine.
- There are eight forts in this section of the Great Wall.
- Five members voted for the proposal, eight voted against, and two abstained.
- His eight sons largely inherited his fortune.
- There are eight students in the classroom.
- have one over the eight有三分醉意(喝酒太多...
- figure eight8字形的
- figure of eight8字形的
- eight ball球形全向传声器...
- behind the eight ball处于不利地位(处于因...
- pieces of eight名词piece of...
- piece of eight西班牙古银币...
- factor VIII凝血因子VIII, ...
- an eight days一星期
- one to eight bells每半小时敲一次的钟...
- behind the eight halls处于不利地位...
- eight place八地址的
- Section Eight美国陆军条例第八节...
- flight eight8字飞行
- eight scull八人赛艇
- lazy eight横8字飞行,麻花8字...
- eight puzzle八难题
- eight joints八溪
A small, square compartment about eight feet high.出自：E. O
Trade union membership reached a peak of over eight million.出自：A. J. P. Taylor
One of eight hotels in Nairobi.出自：W. Boyd
The amendment..gives shareholders a majority (eight-fifteenths) of the seats.出自：Financial Times
- eight:The author main(mainly) introduce the one type of showoffs—insecure. First of all, the writer analys...…