by means of an editorial;
"the paper commented editorially on the scandal"
- The paper said editorially that McMillan has stolen the Western leadership during Dulles' absence.
- The paper said editorially that nuclear cooperation between the two countries is out of the question for the present.
- Winners in the additional 13 categories are either peer-to-peer or editorially selected.
- Although it comes from the same publisher as Nature itself, the two journals are editorially independent.
- The world needs at least two respected, editorially independent and authoritative English-language business papers.
- The original ASNT Recommended Practice SNT-TC-1A was published in October 1966 and was not revised except editorially until June 1975.