- Measurement of evapotranspiration above broadleaved-Korean pine forests in the Changbaishan Mountains with eddy covariance technique.
- The observations included the micrometeorology, radiation, eddy covariance observation systems and soil water content profiles.
- Comparing with the results obtained from the eddy covariance , we find that Dyer-Hick flux-profile relationship (DH scheme in short ) gives a realistic estimation of flux.
- Eddy covariance (EC) technique has become a standard method to measure the carbon, water vapor and energy flux in the heterogeneous area, and the energy balance closure (EBC) is an important mean to test the reliability of EC technique.
- The flux obtained from the COARE scheme are about 95% of those derived from eddy covariance without correction ,and is more close to those derived from eddy covariance with correction .
- The motor car disappeared in eddy of dust.