- Generally,the intestinal vascular ectasis observed in endoscopic examination in portal hypertension patients can arrive at the diagnosis.
- Portal hypertensive enteropathy is referred to the mucosal changes secondary to portal hypertension which is characteristic of intestinal vascular ectasis.
- congenital idiopathic pulmonary artery ectasis
- Keywords Portal hypertensive enteropathy;Portal hypertension;Vascular ectasis;
- Results It was found that 11 cases of mammoductal ectasis were characterized by ductal dilatation and smooth walls;
- 3.Results It was found that 11 cases of mammoductal ectasis were characterized by ductal dilatation and smooth walls;
- ectasia 膨胀