- Filter can be cleaned by shaking manually or eclectically.
- Shoppers scanning the shelves in the eclectically stocked food section earlier this week were vocal about their disappointment.
- The intelligent antenna disclosed in the invention can eclectically decline continuously, thus implementing the continuous electrically tuning.
- Of course the economy of the our country 20 years ago also has very great progress, but it is the development in be being explored, be develop eclectically in music.
- The dissertation tries to build asystematically analyzing and eclectically appraising model for thetraditional Chinese logistics enterprises to turn to modernization.
- Causing the prime cause with tea fluctuant law is tea use at be being mixed eclectically by the side of the edge to be opposite eclectically along the edge of tea according to heavy.
- eclectic 折衷主义者