- She has very eclectic tastes in literature.
- He has an eclectic taste in music.
- An eclectic taste in music; an eclectic approach to managing the economy.
- The abbey was featured on the "The Monk's Home page," administered by a layman with eclectic tastes, until a brother discovered the page contained comedy sketches, by the British comedy group Monty Python, which were poking fun at monastic life.
- An eclectic taste in music;an eclectic approach to managing the economy.
- He has an eclectic taste in music