英 ['ɜːθwəd] 美 ['ɜːθwəd]
- adj. 向地的
- There was the quiet terror that suffused my sense when vast hazes of gold washed earthward from star-heavy skies on silent nights.
- Early I searched through the earth for earthward so as to research in earthquake.
- He hurtles earthward, linked to the 35-metre structure by vines, one tied to each ankle.
- The same can be achieved in self-cultivation, and that in a more practical way, by looking earthward instead of skyward.
- The abundance mixing those occurs in the estuary, the outstandinger is the earthward flow in the subsurexpression layer.
- The Soyuz TMA-9 capsule took off less than a day after the US space shuttle Atlantis pulled away from the orbiting station and began its journey Earthward.