- Her dwellingplace is far from the city proper.
- And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.
- And he looked on the Kenites, and took up his parable, and said, Strong is thy dwellingplace, and thou puttest thy nest in a rock.
- Even unto this present hour we both hunger， and thirst， and are naked， and are buffeted， and have no certain dwellingplace；
- Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;