dwarf shrub bog的用法和样例：
- North American dwarf shrub resembling mountain laurel but having narrower leaves and small red flowers; poisonous to young stock.
- Dwarf shrubs; bud-scales persistent, leaves usually narrower; margin conspicuously revolute.
- Most are herbs, e.g. lilies (Lilium) and tulips (Tulipa);some are succulents or dwarf shrubs, e.g. butcher's broom (Ruscus aculeatus), and a few are climbers (e.g.Smilax).
- The characteristics and application in landscape architecture of the groundcover plants are described in four groups, i.e., ferns, grasses, dwarf shrubs, and vines.
- It is dominated by low-growing prickly dwarf shrubs and aromatic herbs (most commonly of the Lamiaceae), such as lavender (Lavandula vera), sage (Salvia officinalis), and thymes (Thymus), many with droughtresistant foliage.