- Gohan and Aochan make strange bedfellows: one's a3.5- inch dwarf hamster; the other is a four-foot rat snake.
- Note: since dwarf hamsters are somewhat prone to diabetes, it is prudent to avoid much sugar in their diet, so avoid fruits as treats for dwarf hamsters.
- The Chinese Hamster originates from Northern China and Mongolia and is not technically a Dwarf Hamster but is often referred to as such due to its small size.
- Endocrine status and scent attractiveness in male dwarf hamsters Phodopus sungorus injected with thymus-dependent and thymus-independent antigens
- There is a dwarf apple tree in our garden.
- The hamster had got through the wire at the front of its cage.