- Can the brachytic dwarf gene or the bushy genes be used to advantage in cultivars designed for high density plantings?
- RAPD technique and candidate gene approach were adapted to detect molecular markers linked to the dwarf gene (Dsl).
- The dwarf gene Rht3 derived from Tom Thu mb variety, a Tibetan wheat of China, is a dominant gene with the insensitivity to gibberellic acid.
- Bulked segregant analysis (BSA) was adapted to identify RAPD markers linked to dwarf gene Dsl. Totally 1041 primers were screened and only one polymorphic band S470.416 was found linked to the Dsl locus with a map distance of 9.2 cM.
- Via hybridization experiment of Aijiaonante/CHA-2, it was proved that the space mutant dwarf gene h was nonallelic with the semi-dwarf gene sd-1 and CHA-2 really contained the semi-dwarf gene sd-1. 4.
- Sex-linked dwarf gene of chicken