shrubby perennial of the Canary Islands having white flowers and leaves and hairy stems covered with dustlike down; sometimes placed in genus Chrysanthemum
stiff much-branched perennial of the Mediterranean region having very white woolly stems and leaves
a plant having leaves and stems covered with down that resembles dust
herb with greyish leaves found along the east coast of North America; used as an ornamental plant
an old cottage garden plant of southeastern Europe widely cultivated for its attractive white woolly foliage and showy crimson flowers
- The South Grounds Fountain is encircled by Salvia (Red Flare) and Dusty Miller at the White House.
- The dusty road made the travelers dusty too.
- The town miller was famous for his excellent flour.
- Mr Miller is a black swan, an honest lawyer!
- Mr. Miller is slated to become chairman next month.
- Hot and perspiring, he toiled up the dusty ascent.