- It also provides for the control of activities that might lead to asbestos dust emissions.
- A regulation to control dust emissions from construction works was enacted and implemented in June 1997.
- Dust emission inventory of few open source can be evaluated now.
- The material is broken down into small particles, through Puchuangdiepi, cleaning the house, and other activities, dust emissions, allergies after inhaling the constitution to have a hypersensitivity.
- It provided the motivation for controlling smoke and dust emission from industrial plant.
- The purpose of CCHS is to reduce the SO 2 and dust emission and satisfy the EPS claim.