- Its name was changed to Duhart Milon in 1950s.
- CHATEAU Duhart Milon was affiliated to the family of Chateau Lafite Rothschild in 1962.
- Duhart Milon meritd its classification and could be rivaled with third-growth wines.
- The Rothschild family, also owners of Chateau Lafite, purchased the Duhart Milon estate in 1962 and undertook a program of massive expansion and replanting.
- On the other hand, France's Chateau Duhart Milon 1995 shows it's Bordeaux typicity with a nose of leaf, cigar box and currants, the palate is structured but can't be compared with the Spanish giant!