- Borrowing unsupervised cluster analysis ideas, a novel method named K-means Clustering DeSpreading (KCDS) algorithm for tamed DSSS signals is proposed.
- Blind despread of multi-sequence Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum signals (tamed DSSS signals) with unknown spreading codes are discussed in this paper.
- One milliwatt, however, even if broadcast as a DSSS signal, would still be too weak to be picked up by today's satellites.
- It would also need good shielding and special electronics to filter the DSSS signal from the radio-noise created by the Earth, the sun and the rest of the galaxy.
- Low complexity method for spread sequence estimation of DSSS signal
- The Blind Detection of DSSS Signal without a Priori Knowledge