- Fig.2 DSRCT trumor cell showing a large aggregate of microfilaments.
- Objective To investigate pathological features for diagnosis of desmoplastic small round cell tumour (DSRCT).
- "DSRCT", he says so, immediately after wrote the report of a pathology meeting disease for me.
- Purpose To recognize the characteristics of desmoplastic small round cell tumor (DSRCT).
- Purpose To investigate characteristics of desmoplastic small round cell tumor (DSRCT) for improvement of its diagnosis.
- Methods Two cases of DSRCT occurring in rare sites were studied using routine histopathology (HE staining) and immunohistochemistry (SP).