- The characteristics of the powders were investigated by differential scanning calarmeutry and thermogravimetric analysis(DSC TG),X ray diffraction(XRD)and transmission electron microscopy(TEM).
运用差示扫描量热法 -失重分析 (DSC TG)、X 射线衍射 (XRD)、透射电镜 (TEM)等观测手段对微粉末进行了表征 ;
- The thermal stability and burning carbonization of organosilicon phenolie resin were studied by TG analysis.
- Both IR analysis and TG analysis shows that carbon fiber surface has been grafted by isocyanic ester and caprolactam.
- The chemical composition of these complexes was ascertained by elementaty analysis.Irspectra, DTA and TG analysis of the complexes were also studied.
- Coating of powders and antioxidativity was studied through XRD and TG analysis, the result shows the powder Cu-Ag bimetallic was provided with normal temperature antioxidativity.
- The structure identification and the element content analysis were investigated with scanning electron microscope, plasma spectral analysis, TG analysis, 13C NMR and FTIR spectral analysis.