- Low Voltage AC system operating voltages from 120 to 600 VAC.
- Medium Voltage AC system operating voltages from 601 to 15000 VAC.
- Back to back HVDC system had been used to join AC systems.
- The DC system is normally supplied from a battery charger system, which is supplied from the low voltage AC system.
- Like your body, the air conditioning compressor is the heart of the AC system, and Freon is the blood.
- It is also used as a backup power for the ac system control and protection and for starting the APU.