an American infantryman in World War I
a rounded lump of dough that is deep-fried and served as hot bread;
"the doughboy was a predecessor of the doughnut"
- The Pillsbury Doughboy would be riveted.
- And if you think they sound strange, consider Doughboy and GI Joe.
- Doughboy A piece of bread dough that is rolled thin and fried in deep fat.
- I see on my readout that my teammates (whom I've not really met) are Doughboy, Ratman, and Genghis.
- Carry on promotes a person to also like to collect come insolation, pulverize, clip does doughboy to eat in ground rice.
- Luke: Ladies and gentlemen, he proved the world is bigger and rounder than the Pillsbury Doughboy's butt. Give it up for my man, Christopher Columbus!
- soldier 士兵