- Therefore, Jim"s final failure and death is inevitable and the product of escalating discrepancy between Jim"s double status.
- Form his personal life experiences, we can see very clearly that Jin Yong has double status: status as a newspaperman, a political essayist and status as a kung fu novel writer.
- On punishment, as for the company members, though the double status is the prerequisite of establishing the joint crimes, it can not be the reason for the combined punishment.
- Rural residents' double status, demonstration effects of consumption and economic and political system were the main factors on rural residents' propensity to consumption.
- He is working double tides to finish his essay.
- I do not realize it is a double feature.
double tax double Double-horn feed for rear-feed double - combination performance double-sensor conductivity probe double-link flexible machine arm double balanced switched modulator double tetracycline labeling label Double roll rice whitening machine double-faced in head claw hammer double contact wires type catenary double pulse nanosecond oscillator