- Any of the styluses that form a dot matrix on a printer.
- For example, you might choose a laser printer instead of a dot matrix printer.
- Which printer should I use to print it out on ,the letter quality printer,the laser printer or the dot matrix printer?
- The awkward (but color!) monitor and dot matrix printer required two more trips.
- Dot matrix printers are being phased out and replaced by printers that can produce clean type.
- A printer that forms dot matrix characters by means of linear, ridged print hammers that impact paper and ribbon against a helical ridge on a rotating cylinder.