- The paper explains the relationship between Divina Commedia and modern literature in the social,cultural and artistic way in the angle of Modern readers.
- La Divina COMMEDIA written by Dante Alighieri has epoch-making as the epic of the Middle Age no matter to the history of literature or to the history of pensee.
- Faced with the internal and external disorder,Dantes finished one eternal pursuit in his Divina Commedia in the turning point of Middle Ages and Modern Ages.
- Weeds and Divina Commedia are their famous works, which embody their consideration and exploration about the fate of mankind, their individual emotional experience as well as their attention to the dark society and their struggle against the dark society.
- Narrative Interpretation of Divina Commedia
- The Sublimation of Love in "La Divina Commedia" by Dante Alighieri