- dividing power to keep in balance
- But in Russia, where the notion of a tsar survived the Soviet Union, divided power is usually problematic.
- The king was shorn of his power by his nobles.
- On Dividing Power Supply Sections According to Train Operation Routes
- Although the Court is appropriately loathe to substitute its policy judgments for those of Congress,it has an obligation to effect the means by which the Constitution divides power within the government and,under the Copyright Clause,within the society.
- The dividing line is not always marked and clear.