- In addition, the research re-categorizes ditransitive verbs in terms of their relation to the five major variants.
- This research explores the English ditransitive clause within the paradigm of the cognitive study of language.
- Depending on the constructional representation, we construes the constructional model of the ditransitive construction.
- Based on the Construction Grammar of Goldberg and top-down and bottom-up methodology, this thesis conducts a study on the ditransitive construction.
- Finally, the research shows that most of the cases previously recognized as exceptions are related to the basic meaning of ditransitive clauses.
- Previous studies from this aspect emphasize the interaction between the verbs and the construction and classify the ditransitive verbs according to different criteria.
- ditransitive verb 双宾语动词