having made preparations;
"prepared to take risks"
(usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward;
"he is apt to ignore matters he considers unimportant"
"I am not minded to answer any questions"
- I am not disposed to help that lazy fellow .
- He seemed disposed to enter into conversation with him.
- I don't feel disposed to help you.
- I'm not disposed to argue with him.
- I'm disposed to agree with you.
- be disposed for 有意
- be ill disposed to 对 ... 有恶感...
- well disposed 对(计划)赞成的...
- dispose 清除
- ill-disposed 有恶意的
- well-disposed 很有好感的
- be unfavourably disposed towards 对 ... 有恶感...
- be well disposed to 对 ... 有好感...
- be disposed to do 有意
- be ill disposed towards 对 ... 有恶感...
- be unfavourably disposed to 对 ... 有恶感...
- feel disposed for 有意
- be disposed to 被安排
- feel disposed to do 有意
- be well disposed towards 对 ... 有好感...
She sat well back..with knees jutting forward, disposed in this attitude almost in spite of herself.出自： E. Bowen