- The numerical simulation of turbulent flow in a FCC disengager was carried out.
- The catalysts in the disengager are incompletely stripped and a few heavy hydrocarbons still adhere to the catalysts.
- Disengager before lifting above head, that is to carry out the installation of internal components.
- The coking within FCC disengager can result in unscheduled shut-downs of FCC with consequent adverse effects on their long-term operation.
- Abstract: Three-dimensional gas flow field in vortex quick separator of FCC disengager was numerically simulated by RSM model provided by CFX oft.
- The average residence time of oil gases in the disengager is also shortened by adding an unique device for gas withdrawl.