- TATS has a differentiation inducing effect on untreated and recurrent APL, with haematological CR and cytogenetic CR achieved.
- The establishment of the gene expression profile and cloning the genes associated with differentiation inducing of human glioma cells.
- differentiation inducing activity
- The telomerase gene associated with other genes would be an important regulated target in the differentiation induced by retinoids.
- Its function was associated with transcription. Conclusions Inhibition expression of DJ-1 protein was involved in HL-60 cells differentiation induced by DADS and might associate with inhibition of JAKs/STATs single pathways via activating PIAS protein.
- Objective In order to search for new tumor differentiation inducer, the effects of matrine of Chinese herbal origin on differentiation of K562 cells and its mechanism were studied.