- The least unitary looking contraction operator is 0.
- Various methods have been employed for giving representation of a broad class of contraction operations.
- The least unitary looking contraction operator is 0
- strict - set - contraction operator
- LBL sees the contracted operator as an extension of itself, and therefore takes seriously the service, social, legal and image aspects.
- Where by a contract of sale the seller purports to effect a present sale of future goods, the contract operates as an agreement to sell the goods.