- The morphological changes of differentiation cells by immunocytochemical staining.
- The differentiated cell gets out of the cyst through a dorsal small pore of cyst wall and becomes a morphologically normal ciliate.
- In order to know much more about anti-tumor mechanism of ASAC, the author evaluated not only the toxicity of ASAC on mice but also the effect of inducing differentiation cells in vitro.
为了进一步了解ASAC 抗肿瘤作用的机理,在检测ASAC 体内毒理的基础上,进一步体外测定了ASAC 促细胞分化效果。
- Such as differentiated cells in nature garlic, the undifferentiated cell in garlic callus also has the ability to synthesis and accumulate SOD.
- Based on the analysis of CRCP differential cell,a general analytic solution considering nonlinear bond-slip relation between steel bar and concrete and that between concrete and base is deducted.
- Results: Well differentiated cell line CCL229 had great amount of ER, which consisted of a complex system of tubules, lamellae, and flatten vesicles, and distributed throughout the cytosol.