Differentiation between benign and malignancy的用法和样例：
- Furthermore, EBUS images are also helpful in differentiating between benign and malignant lung abnormalities.
- Objective To determine if in vivo detection of choline by1H-magnetic resonance spectroscopy(1H-MRS) could differentiate between benign and malignant bone and soft tissue tumors.
- Real-time pulse-inversion sonography using contrast agent: differentiation between benign and malignant focal liver lesions
- Enhancement patterns of CT scanning in differentiating between benign and malignant brain astrocytoma
- It was virtually difficult to distinguish between benignancy and malignancy by the wall thickness alone.