- In switching mode power supply (SMPS), EMI filters play a notable role in suppressing common mode (CM) and differential mode (DM) conducting noise.
- High attenuation to low frequency,excellent perform ance of common mode and differential mode interfere nce suppression.
- High attenuation to low frequency,excellent performance of common mode and differential mode interference suppression.
- Three methods to dia gnose differential mode and common mode noise are discussed in this paper,the comparsion of these methods also be presented.
- For conduction emission noise, the separation of the common and differential mode noise is important for determining parameters of proper filter.
- In the paper, a simple formula, which is relationship between differential mode delay and refractive index profile in multi-mode fibers, is given.