- Topological equivalence of homogeneous differential systems on plane.
- The invariant set and attractor for a class of non-autonomous delay differential system are investigated in this paper.
- Concepts of impulsive exponential stabilization for general differential systems are proposed.
- The asymptotic behavior of solutions for a class of delay differential systems was studied.
- A class of nonlinear singularly perturbeds boundary value problems of differential systems is considered.
- For identifying the load distributions in right hand, it is necessary to discretize such differential systems in space.