- He is on the way to Pakistan via the Silk Route.
- We drove home by a roundabout route.
- We stopped at Paris en route from Rome to London.
- I prick the map with a pin to show our route.
- He has chosen the most direct route.
- In a network, a route between any two nodes.
differential jet differential differential spectrofluorometer differential dynamic programing differential mean value theorem differential heat of adsorption Differential steering mechanism differential equation inversion differential variable condenser differential flatness algorithm differential compound generator Differential pulse voltammertry