- An input voltage in a region of relatively low differential resistance that serves to limit the voltage swing.
- Owing to this phenomenon, negative differential resistance (NDR) will appear and it is a powerful microwave mechanism up to now.
- The resonant tunneling diode (RTD) is one of the most promising band-gap engineered heterostructure devices due to its negative differential resistance.
- A subcircuit model is established by using standard devices, which simulates the negative differential resistance accurately by choosing appropriate device models and parameters.
- Drop of differential resistance results from the effect of photocurrent multiplication,which is due to the electron impact ionization when photocurrent-generation proliferates.
- This device could exhibit the negative differential resistance (NDR) characteristics in the current-voltage curve by suitably arranging the parameters of the MOS devices.