- It may merely have differentiated products built on advertising. Or it may have truly superior management.
- In monopolistic competition, there is a relatively large bumber of firms which sell similar but differentiated products.
- To excel in today's business climate, organizations must continually deliver unique, differentiated products and services that provide high business value.
- The company endeavors to create novel, patentable, differentiated products that have the potential to significantly improve the standard of care in the markets it serves.
- And although one CD looks much like another, music is a gloriously“ differentiated” product, so firms cannot infer what their rivals are doing from their own sales data.
- Game Analysis on Differential Products With Network Externalities