- Entire function, Meromorphic function, Exceptional set, Deficiency, Differential polynomial.
- In chapter two, we discuss the normal families of meromorphic functions concerning differential polynomial and mainly prove Theorem 2.1.
- Study the uniqueness problem on meromorphic functions concerning differential polynomial sharing a small function in a view of weighted sharing and improve a fomer result.
- Three properties of meromorphic functions with manimal deficiency sum are given. The unicity problem for meromorphic function and its differential polynomial is studied. Two theorem are obtained.
- SINGULAR DIRECTIONS OF DIFFERENTIAL POLYNOMIAL
- Unicity theorem for the differential polynomial